Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, April 25, 2022

Request for videos of UFOs performing sharp, sudden turns. Moving like a cursor

I have a question for you all. Could you link some videos with footage of UFOs that make sharp maneveurs at weird angles. Some that move nearly like flies or mouse cursors. The video that I mostly think about is the video from 1997 that I cannot find. It is in black and white, most likely thermal camera. It is presumably a military video. It shows a UFO not moving a lot. Hovering mostly and at times moving in totally unbelievable angles. Like it moves rights, suddenly left (180 degree turn impossible with current techniques). I think this type of UFO mostly hovers at slow speeds and moving like a fly or a cursor, constantly changing directions.

I seem that kind of UFO is connected to the triangle arrowhead type. I mostly read about it when people referenced the so called TR-3B.

Why do I ask? I didn't give a single fuck about UFOs until I saw one from close range. It behaved like nothing I had seen. It was silent. Slight buzzing. Gravitional lensing around it. Camouflage (you saw what was behind it). Arrowhead or triangle. Green, red and white lights at corners. Slow maneveurs but like at weird turns. Something similar to antigravity.

I've seen plenty of UFOs doing instantenous acceleration or moving at high speeds. I want the hovering ones.

Please, I need your help. For example the video from 1997 which is hidden on youtube I think.



Submitted April 25, 2022 at 11:56AM by radicalyupa https://ift.tt/pLKfAsj

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.