Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Monday, April 25, 2022

The nature of UFOs' witnesses

I have a question to ask all of you. About the nature of UFOs' witnesses.

Why do people see UFOs?

1) Are they at the right time and place and just happen to see the UFO? Just that?

2) Are the crafts themselves or pilots of them choosing people who they want to appear to? For example to witnesses who are more prone to talking about the incident?

3) Is there at all any reason why would some people see a UFO from close and some not?

Give me any reasons and tell me what you think.

For me it was an epiphany. I had the feeling of peace and tranquility after seeing a UFO. I did not give a fuck about that topic. At first I thought it was a secret USA technology that I was one of few people to see at work. Then I started to read and read. I kinda have become obsessed with the topic.

To be honest it kinda make me feel special. Me, a noone, able to see a UFO from close proximity, moving in abnormal ways, some kind of gravitational lensing ( like you see what was behind it and and aura around it), moving like nothing I saw. No kind of drone, plane, helicopter could move like this. I saw all of them at night and nope. Nothing like this. The movement defying physics which only make sense with Alcubierre drive or some kind of technology manipulating spacetime.

It opened a whole lot of new ideas in front of me. It made me believe in aliens. I read about all important people talking about it. It happened in 2020. Now some kind of slow disclosure or something is going on. I'm intrigued.

I'm glad I could see it. It revealed me more about the world. But it made me feel special too. Now I don't think I am special. It gave me movitation that I can achieve something in life even though I struggled with depression, anxiety and did not achieve as much as my brother even though we have comparable abilities. I still think I am noone. It gave me hope, but I kinda lost it.a



Submitted April 25, 2022 at 12:06PM by radicalyupa https://ift.tt/Z8oWE7m

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.