Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, May 13, 2022

A fun thought experiment on Aliens + Nuclear weapons.

The average person often wonders why we have these expensive yet utterly useless weapons dominating the interest of our leaders.

UAP’s appear to have an interest in Nuclear material but the popular theory is we are being warned of the dangers or even actively kept safe like a kid.

One angle that isn’t covered is what if we truly believe these things have bad intentions and this is our only hope to take craft down as some theorise.

Are we witnessing the universes biggest game of cat and mouse? All we can do is threaten to destroy the chess board if the winner cheats.

Whatever your view it’s all love, just a random thought not my staunch opinion :’).



Submitted May 13, 2022 at 11:36PM by -Xtal https://ift.tt/VqMZtD1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.