Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

the Annunaki had six fingers

This just stood out for me so I figured I would throw er out for consideration among the community.

I am watching a podcast with Matthew Lacroix, who speaks on ancient writings, gods, aliens etc. Hes great if you are interested in that side of things. During this podcast it was mentioned that the annunaki had six fingers.

Anyways, i read years ago of an alleged ET that was working with the US named Valiant Thor, and allegedly he had six fingers as well.

Apparently this is also a reptilian thing?

Gravity Falls ?( half joking )

If anyone has anything to I would appreciate your input.

Not at all related to the above post, but I also realized that cockroaches are in the Mantid family, and I wonder if the strength of their ability to survive is the reason there are reportings of matis ETs. Speculation



Submitted May 14, 2022 at 03:12AM by Puzzleheaded-Ad6151 https://ift.tt/ayAjKrX

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.