Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

With all the JWST looking at distant planets, which may support life, what are the odds that the “aliens are real but…” discussions evolve from complete denial?

Pretty much what is asks. A lot of people deny extraterrestrials as cliches but seem to be more open to the idea of it. With JWST looking at planets that may support life, the timing seems a little too serendipitous. I have a feeling that this was timed, and life outside of the earth will be confirmed soon (relatively). Curious what others think.



Submitted May 14, 2022 at 03:21AM by Flash_me_boobies https://ift.tt/l2XL3Fz

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.