Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A somber question

I like to hope that the aliens or dimensional beings which might exist are good/loving but I’ve never been able to get past this question.…

If these aliens or other dimensional beings really exist and have this amazing technology then why wouldn’t they share it with us? Clean energy, miracle medicines, etc.

If it’s true then they can’t be good or love us very much in the slightest. Maybe some do; but then the others than that aren’t good or don’t love us seem to outnumber them keeping the good ones from helping us.

It’s been a very somber question for me for a while…

Unless someone else can think of a better explanation than they are letting us evolve like in Star Trek but I just don’t find that argument very convincing.

If I was an evil alien seems like the kind of bs I would put on the televisions of the species I was trying to control to keep them from catching on….

We are developing as a species rather rapidly in some ways which kind of lines up with Star Trek. Though we are also seemingly stagnating in other ways even almost regressing sometimes.

What do you y’all think: are they good or bad? Or neither or both?



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 02:16AM by fischermayne47 https://ift.tt/1pQrvCc

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.