Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Orb of light over road

This happened today when my family stopped to eat lunch on top of a cliff at Bighorn mountains Wyoming. As we were eating i took the pair of binoculars we had and looked at a road that was a couple miles away and as i was looking a very bright orb appeared around 50ft above the road and was around the same width as the road. This orb flickered a couple times and hovered before completely vanishing. The orb was completely still and hovered above the road for 5 minutes.



Submitted July 06, 2022 at 01:32AM by Spiritual-Ad-1230 https://ift.tt/ipQtEVk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.