Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Does anyone have a newspaper clipping or similar of the Jonathan P. Lovette story from March 1956?

If you haven't read about the case, it's pretty chilling (if true). The part that puzzles me is that there is no mention of this case anywhere on the internet prior to around 2012.

Surely, a grizzly death like this should have garnered media attention such that it would at least have been published in the newspaper or at least have him in the obituary section.

Does anyone have evidence that this happened? Anyone from New mexico that has access to the library database?

There's lots of really wild stories like this on the internet but when you dig a bit more, you don't find any sources for the information or it simply comes from a single mention in a book.



Submitted July 31, 2022 at 05:02PM by Guses https://ift.tt/g43Ltcx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.