Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Skinwalker Ranch: A Brief History of this epicenter of unexplained phenomena

Skinwalker Ranch has gained pop culture status as a magnet and epicenter of unexplained phenomena, ranging from UFO sightings to cattle mutilations, shapeshifter sightings, poltergeist activity as well as the hitchhiker phenomena. Many believe it’s a portal to other dimensions or places in the universe. Here’s a brief historical overview beginning with the Ute Tribe placing a curse on the Navajo’s. Check it out!



Submitted July 31, 2022 at 03:57PM by ProjectBluebookTV https://ift.tt/vtc9fYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.