Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Friday, August 19, 2022

Are these aliens?

So i have insomnia.Also according to my doctor i have Schizophrenia. But unlike others i don't have hallucinations or anxiety in public. I decided to write this post because i think that the aliens got me insomnia and schizophrenia and are always watching me and making changes to my body and i want them to know that i will keep sharing my experience untill i get noticed. They have limited access to my electronic devices, thoughts i get in my mind and also to my sleep. You might be interested in how someone can have access to someone's mind but believe me it's has been possible in my case. So on my Instagram account i would get reels and ads related to what thoughts popped up in my head. I was a healthy child with mild sleeping issues. I couldn't sleep after watching smartphone at night but it all changed after i got vaccinated. After that i couldn't sleep at night or at day . I told all of this to doctor and he said i have schizophrenia and in it i have thought broadcast problem but when I looked up on internet about thought broadcast i found that it is a different problem from what i have. In thought broadcast people feel that other people are reading their mind and get anxious over it but in my case there are no other people. There are only hackers/aliens who are putting feeds and ads of what I have in my mind and that is visible to my parents or any other person. I looked up on reddit about this same problem but couldn't find any.It seems these hackers can also see what i dream about. They would display reels related to what i dreamt about last night. Not only this they were also manipulating damage i dealt to enemies in fps games like valorant and apex legend. I asked Microsoft and bitdefender for help and both their scanner found a different virus but even after it was removed they had access to my computer . Their are other things i would like to discuss but i am keeping quiet about it because it's resolved for now to some extent.I have been eating sleeping medicine for a long time and even sleeping medicines would fail if i stop taking them for even 1 day. Doctor would then change my medicine. I am sure it's these aliens who are doing changes in my body so that medicine would become ineffective. Otherwise how can a medicine i have been taking from 15 or 30 days suddenly become ineffective and won't help me sleep? Due to this problem doctor has changed my medicine so many times that now he is out of options. I slept well for 30 days. I had taken offline appointment and prescription was also offline so I guess the aliens were not sure that i was taking that particular medicine but when I took online appointment and i took the same first pill of online prescription i couldn't sleep that night.Maybe after seeing online prescription hackers were sure that i was taking that particular medicine and they did changes in my body accordingly. I want to know if someone also has this disease and what are they doing about it because in my case antipsychotics did not help me in any way. They did not treat my insomnia or things popping up on my phone and PC. Instead they have me restlessness and suicidal thoughts.Also right now i am feeling cold and sweating a bit. Also i searched a lot on reddit to find someone suffering from things i am but i couldn't .Thus i decided to write this post in this community.I feel aliens have already invaded our planet and are playing with human minds and life. I hope this post gets noticed by someone.Please leave a reply.I want to know what u think about it.



Submitted August 19, 2022 at 11:08AM by bongibaba546 https://ift.tt/GdBwUS9

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.