Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Trying to find a theory about a possible ancient “earth defense system”

I saw a video and article ages ago saying an “earth defense system” destroyed the Tunguska meteor causing the air burst. Supposedly it was an ancient automated system to protect the earth from stuff. From what I remember it the system was primarily located in Siberia and used automated spheres to destroy stuff.

Sorry to be so vague, I completely forgot about this and I’m trying to look into this a bit deeper.



Submitted August 19, 2022 at 01:25AM by spaceface545 https://ift.tt/Tgfo3wI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.