Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Area 51: The Alien Interview (1997) documentary revisited - including follow-up interviews with Victor.

New article out now:

I decided to revisit the weird Area 51: Alien Interview footage (1997) VHS documentary. This is one of the strangest docs I've seen on the subject.

I've also included the follow-up interviews with "Victor" 11 years later.

Here's a link: https://filmdaft.com/area-51-the-alien-interview-documentary-revisited-1997/

I found the parts with Robert Dean interesting - especially considering the new legislation suggested in the US Congress.

Also, is Victor actually Bob Lazar incognito?

Let me know what you think :)



Submitted August 02, 2022 at 05:53AM by BioengineeredHuman https://ift.tt/pUseyvt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.