Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

The Amish are Aliens

If there was a group of “humans”that could potentially be from a different planet the Amish are definitely a sleeper pick. The Amish rock so I’d have to imagine these aliens are here to help humans, but if you ever listen to them talk about how they dress/their lifestyle in general-they will say things like “the brim of our hat has to be 3 inches and flat otherwise it is too “worldly”.” Amish=Aliens



Submitted August 02, 2022 at 08:49AM by Intelligent_Swim_603 https://ift.tt/KdbrMNu

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.