Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

My theory on the general topic of UAP’s, intelligent species and what’s next

Note: this is just common sense and I’m sure it’s not unique, but I just wanted to share because I think people think a reveal or major disclosure will occur in our lifetime and it will not happen.

I think at this point UAP’s are so often seen that it’s the infant stages of the desensitization phase. Coordinated with the government to say we’ve disclosed a little to make it a possibility, now let’s increase the sightings and get humanity used to the idea of something out there.

Edit: I’m sure, there’s plans for 1,000s of years down the road, but the acknowledgement on a larger scale is not in our lifetime, because our generations (in particular, the ones leading our nations) would react with hysteria and hostility. Once these generations are gone and new ones are in positions of leadership there will be more known to the public.

An intelligent species would see us as we would view animals attacking their own kind. What would make them think that they wouldn’t attack someone different? There is still racial and gender tension and attacks and until humanity can overcome such barriers. There will be no coordinated reveal on a larger scale aside from a craft crashing and it being reported, which is why the bases are underwater or in Antarctica to prevent such incidents occurring in populated areas.



Submitted August 14, 2022 at 07:55AM by drskeme https://ift.tt/S3RgXeD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.