Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Are we being visited? My take, and experiences.

I just wanted to put my thoughts to words on this sort of topic. I’ve been addicted to pondering on this for weeks now with no output for said thoughts.

A lot of what I have been reading in here and other places has been the idea that we, as a species, are so technologically insignificant to any form of ET that could detect us that they, at best, don’t care. I personally think that’s not accurate. We are not even a spacefaring civilization yet we understand the significance of life in general. Sure, we step over ants and worms. But would we step over a similar creature if we discovered one on Mars? Even if our technology is not up to another civilizations galactic standard, they would surely notice that we do in fact have technology at all, if they even can notice us.

I’m my life I’ve only had two oddities that I still can not totally explain to myself. One being a physical sight, that was witnessed by two others. Another being a dream that I remember a decade later.

Sitting by a fire one night, my uncle and cousin both told me about a weird thing they had been seeing for a couple of days. It wasn’t really dark outside yet, but the sun had gone below the horizon. There were three stars visible in the sky, directly above us. They told me that for days now they had watched them sit, and slowly begin to move. Not just in a line, or in some pattern. One by one, the stars made movements through the sky. Curving this way or that way, each going their own way before blipping out and completely disappearing until the next night. And, well, that’s exactly what happened that night. But that’s all I have to say for that story. I have never seen that happen again, but I’ve also been told by other friends they have seen the same thing.

The dream I had was weird in a few ways. I think I was 16, and not to repeat too much but it was a dream so take it with some salt. But it went like this- I woke up on an operating table. The typical gray style aliens standing over me, with their machines hanging from the ceiling. I was freaked out, of course. Panicking, resisting against them, until my friends came in the room. They got me calmed down, and led me into another room. There was an entire display set up that they explained to me. The aliens weren’t experimenting on us or probing our asses, they were curing diseases. I don’t remember much else than that, but the idea seems so realistic almost.

I’d like to think if we came from an advanced civilization that peacefully monitored less advanced life from afar, we wouldn’t let them simply die off to something as boring as disease. Maybe one day they would nuke themselves, or perhaps join the galactic community. But dying off due to pathogens that we have the ability to easily cure with negligible interference? Why not? We’d get further research out of them, if nothing else.

Anyways, that’s all that I have for now. Let me know what you think! I’d love to talk about this topic further.



Submitted October 19, 2022 at 02:31AM by Fourteenth_Hero https://ift.tt/FUs7yJD

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.