Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Small grey seen in Indiana 2011

Hello I have an experience I've only shared with a small handful of people in my like, back in 2011 I was 13 years old me and my neighbor stayed outside all night planning the just sleep next to the fire in his back yard, about halfway through the night we looked up and saw what looked like a star living extremely erratically, then not long after there was what looked like two jets that seemed to be circling the area while the object was still overhead eventually they loved being some tree where we couldnt see them and that was the end of it. When we laying down on the ground the sleep my friend fell asleep fast I was looking at pictures on his phone when it flashed all colors of the rainbow and then turned off, I didn't think anything of it threw it to the side and was about to sleep myself then I head something running behind me, when I turned around in was a small grey had to be maybe 2.5 feet tall it got one step in maybe a step and a half before I turned around out my head down and covered the back of my neck with my hands, next thing I know it was hours later I was in the same exact position, still with my head down and hands interlaced behind my neck.



Submitted October 19, 2022 at 08:29AM by coochy_drip https://ift.tt/urMwXIk

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.