Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

I have a idea on why there here

So I always wondered why they would visit our planet and wondered, well: if they can travel interstellar by some means they would have the power to fabricate resources (both raw minerals and biological) and crack our entire genetic code by collecting DNA from several humans. So, what if there here not for samples, but to study our culture, how we develope as a species like we do with orangutans or other primates. Art, language, love, music, dance, theater, etc. Maybe their anthropologist from other worlds. What are your thoughts?



Submitted October 19, 2022 at 11:50PM by admc44 https://ift.tt/7QCmJiS

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.