Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

What really is life?

I've had this question for awhile. What really is life? To us, life is anything that needs oxygen. It needs some sort of energy intake and waste removal. And it needs water.

Oxygen, water, and energy all make up life on Earth.. but what if that is not at all what life is. What if we find life on a planet that is nothing compared to Earth. What if instead of water, oxygen, and energy, it needs something more home to it's habitat to survive.

If it can think, move of its own accord, and somehow reproduce, even if it doesn't require what we humans and every other lifeform on Earth need, is it still life?

Should a alien lifeform that is intelligent to our level or above be considered an animal as well?

I'd like to know everyone's thoughts. It seems interesting to me.



Submitted October 19, 2022 at 12:14PM by TheWaffleTower https://ift.tt/pXlH7mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.