Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Aliens Encounters in Dreams

Have you experienced an alien encounter in a dream?

Recently had a lucid dream where I greeted and shook hands with multiple friendly "Greys" type aliens.

Long story short I was in my backyard looking into the sky and suddenly the stars started twinkling. I noticed they were getting brighter and larger. Then as the lights became almost blinding a Classic style flying saucer became visible. The craft then landed on its underside slightly tilted and down came a latch door from the side that did not make contact with the ground. Out came 3 silhouettes. As they began walking closer their oddly shaped silhouettes became oddly shaped beings

These grey's by appearance had common features to what most depictions of grey's would have such as, large black oval or spherical shaped eyes, 3-4 ft tall, slit for a mouth and nose. The differences that I could tell were that these "greys" are not completely grey and instead had pale skin, their head and facial features looked fleshy and plump with veins and skin blemishes.

These Aliens were extremely friendly I could see their face smile even through it's non human features as they greeted me. They spoke to me in English as I shook their hand 1 by 1 "Hello!" "Nice to meet you" and "how's it going" which all sounded like they were speaking with their nose pinched.

Fin.

It was very bizarre but felt natural. Their presence was human-like and didn't feel as if they were any different from us. It felt much like having a friend that is a "little person" you can tell the obvious difference in appearance but they're human. It's the only way I can describe how it felt to be around these beings.

Note: After waking up from my dream I do my daily routine of watching some YouTube videos on my bed. As soon as I open YouTube I get recommended a video on Billy Meier whose story I never come across until that day which really mind blasted me and gave me motivation to share.

Have you had a similar experience in a dream? Is there any significance to it? Or is it just a figment of my imagination? Let me know in the replies. I'd love to know your thoughts on this.



Submitted November 30, 2022 at 01:26PM by BlissfullyHorrified https://ift.tt/79BLWve

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.