Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Abducties who were on the middle of their iPhones during abduction. Did your iPhone blink just start blinking fast asf going from white apple logo to black screen 10 times in one second?

Was on my phone last year in my house and my phone just started blinking rapidly out of no where(iPhone will never ever go apple logo to black screen 10 times in a second) it did this for like 30 seconds I was shocked then I got up looked outside my window and there was a ufo.

I then look to the left and see my neighbor that I literally barely ever speak to looking at it with a blank stare and then we looked at each other as if we known each other for life and that this has happened before .(even tho I barely speak to this dude/see him)

I run upstairs in panick and I see a bright light then I wake up again

Was this a dream? Idk. The detailed rapid blinking of the iPhone doesn’t seem like something I would dream of.

Maybe me and this dude has have this happened 100x and they just wipe our memory and maybe they fucked up this time

I disntinctly remember my iPhone blinking like that. It’s pretty much burned into my mind



Submitted December 01, 2022 at 04:15AM by Bliqtictok0 https://ift.tt/dTYoi4g

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.