Flipboard

View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine. View my Flipboard Magazine.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

If UAP's are part of a slow reveal... what does that say about the galaxy?

  1. We're probably expected to play at the level our species operates at intellectually.
  2. Somebody cares
  3. Somebody is cautious
  4. All the technologies we think will define a species perhaps don't matter as much as we think. AI's no biggie?
  5. On this note, the tech tree that the galaxy is using perhaps isn't as massively unequal as you'd think? Since there's no desire to throw us in the deep end and to make us into space god singularities or whatever.
  6. There are daddy species and baby species.
  7. Anything else?


Submitted December 01, 2022 at 06:34AM by ribblle https://ift.tt/XugG3mL

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Omnism?

Omnism-How Omnism works

A brief overview of how Omnism sees God.